Freshen Your Nest, LLC respects and protects your privacy.
- PRIVACY: Freshen Your Nest provides residential cleaning services performed by fully trained staff. The training for staff includes an intensive corse in the necessity of protecting the sanctity of your residence and personal information.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal information held by Freshen Your Nest may include your name, gender, current address, telephone/mobile phone number and email address. We also hold details of any previous or ongoing service provisions. Your information is held in strict confidence. Without this personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the consistent level of excellent service we aspire to.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION: Freshen Your Nest collects personal information through voluntary provision of such by the customer. This may be given verbally, in written form or transmitted electronically.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION: Your personal information may be used to;
Provide the services you require.
Keep you informed of new products and services.
Control and improve quality through customer feedback.
Inform staff of your service requirements.
5. WHEN WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION: No personal customer information is disclosed to any party external to Freshen Your Nest, LLC. All customer details are for the sole purpose of providing the highest level of customer service.
If we wish to use any of this personal information or data for any purpose other than that specified above, we would not do so unless we have your express written consent to do so.
Exceptions to this include;
Where there are resonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a
threat to life, health or property.
Where disclosure is required by law or is reasonable necessary to assist a law enforcement
In either case, you would be informed of such action as soon as possible.
6. SECURITY OF INFORMATION: We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorized persons.
Information that you send to or review from www.freshenyournestcleaning or by email or our contact form is not excryted or protected by secure socket layers. While it is technically possible for a technician to monitor your transmission, it is highly unlikely.
Unfotunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. White we strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive online. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security. We do this by removing your personal information from the web site as quickly as possible and store it on a secure computer. This is usually done in a matter of hours from the time you post it.
7. UPDATING & ACCESSING INFORMATION: You have the right to request a copy of your file at any time. You may also amend and update your personal information to ensure it is kept up-to-date.
8. PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF YOUR HOME: We realize that it is not just information that is private. So is the home you live in. One of the things we do to maintain your privacy is to try dilligently to assign the same team to your home week after week.
Part of the training each employee receives is the right every customer has to complete privacy. Under no circumstances is anything in your home, or related to you and/or your home, discussed with anyone other than a supervisor employed with Freshen Your Nest, LLC. The only reason that would happen is to ensure you are getting the excellent quality of service that is our standard.
Freshen Your Nest, LC Privacy updated April 2018.